Saturday 28 July 2012

Why I hate XML files

So, many of you have experienced problems downloading episodes 6 and 7 of Hannibal, indeed there have been issues with all of them. Here's why. Turns out I had an error in my RSS feed which completely broke it, I then realised this and fixed it. When doing so I renamed my RSS file from Hannibal.XML to Hannibal.xml as the capital letters were annoying me. Rather than fixing the problem this created a new feed iTunes wasn't connected to which I have since been updating, still leaving the feed iTunes is connected to broken. I have now fixed and updated the feed iTunes is connected to, so badabing-badaboom, problem fixed.